As one of the fastest growing methods of business expansion in Canada, business format and brand name franchising can help you grow your business. Franchising enables you to combine your proven concept and operating systems with the local market expertise and capital of your franchisee.
Our financing solutions are as unique as your business. We offer customized financing packages for all types of owner-operated business systems if you’re considering franchising as an alternative source of capital or as a means to lower your leverage.
Alliance works with recognized franchisors to establish programs that are tailored to their franchise system. Typically, Alliance provides financing to the franchisee for a variety of purposes, including
- New franchise purchase
- Franchise renovation
- Franchise expansion
Franchise Financing could be right for your company if:
- your company is an existing owner-operated distribution system in a growth phase and with a track record of success.
- your individual franchisee/unit requirements are in excess of $50,000.
- your company is operating satisfactorily with a reasonably strong balance sheet.
- you may be considering converting your stores from corporate to franchises.
- customized financing packages for most types of franchised business systems
- access to an alternative source of capital
- access to a full range of corporate finance services
Getting Started – Franchisor Information
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
Please provide us with a copy of your current Franchise Disclosure Package / UFOC document.
- Tell us about the types of financing you require. For example: new location financing, lease program for new equipment for existing locations, financing to cover sale of established locations from existing franchise owners to a new buyer, etc.
For more information about Alliance’s Franchise Finance Program, please contact:
Scott Hinsperger, Exec. V.P.
Phone (toll-free): 1-877-660-3660 ext.224
Phone (local): 905-660-3660 ext. 224
Fax (toll free): 1-877-660-3078
Fax (local): 905-660-3078