Security | Prime Locations | Reputable Developers
Defined Terms | RRSP Eligible
Have your investments provided you with consistent returns in the 8% to 12% range?
Interested in learning more about superior yielding, consistent, RRSP eligible investments secured against prime Canadian Real Estate?
Alliance Real Capital Inc. is in the business of educating and providing information about real estate and mortgage related products. We are consultants to selected commercial investors and developers to help structure financing vehicles for residential & commercial developments.
Mortgage investments are an investment strategy used by the wealthy to build cash flow via interest income. Mortgage investments are vehicles that can provide double digit returns with the security of tangible assets.
The vast majority of Canadians are unaware of these investments because the Financial Planning industry does not typically have access to these products. Investors may consider these products as strong alternatives to Stocks, Mutual Funds, Bonds and GICs in order to achieve consistent returns based on defined Terms with the security against tangible assets.
What Are Mortgage Investments & How do they work?
- Mortgage Investments allow the Investor’s principal amount to be fully secured (direct registered charge) against the subject property.
- Mortgage Investments are available to both non-accredited and accredited investors & are eligible for both cash & registered accounts such as RRSP, TFSA, RESP, LIRA, LIF, RIF.
- Mortgage Investments, can also be syndicated, allowing multiple investors to collectively fund one mortgage. Each individual investor still has their full principal amount registered and secured against the subject property.
- Syndicated Investments allow the retail investor to participate in selected, large scale development projects across Canada with as little as 20K (TFSA or RRSP eligible).
- Projects located in prime location, with low loan-to-value ratios and with reputable builders add a further layer of risk mitigation to these investment vehicles.
- The investors can enjoy steady interest payments on invested money in addition to profit participation (on applicable projects) at the end of the term.
- The Investor does not hold variable units or shares in a company like Mutual Funds, Segregated Funds, Limited Partnerships (LPs) or Mortgage Investment Corporations (MICs)
For More Information on Mortgage Investments or joining the Alliance Team, contact:
Marcel Greaux | Managing Director
Dir: 647.977.5079 | Fax: 905.660.3078
(Mortgage Alliance Company of Canada Inc.: # 10530 | Lic #:M10002478)
This is not an offer to sell securities. Alliance Real Capital Inc. is not a mortgage brokerage. Any investment must be made pursuant to all appropriate legal contracts, agreements and where required, an offering memorandum. Interested persons are invited to obtain a copy of the offering memorandum. Licensed mortgage agents/brokers close all transactions. Approved persons and organizations, where permitted, may enter into referral relationships with Alliance Real Capital Inc. and will be compensated for having referred, directed and introduced prospective lenders/investors.