The Club Residence is a two-phase 109 suite residential luxury condominium development in the heart of Thunder Bay – a city whose vacancy rate at 1.1% is the lowest in the country. Located in a natural wooded setting beside the beautiful Thunder Bay Country Club, The Club Residence laid back lifestyle and meticulous luxury combine to provide the best in condo living.
The project is adjacent to the area’s largest high income employers: Thunder Bay Regional Health Services, Lakehead University and Government of Ontario. It also benefits from a growing mining industry and has been called the next “Fort McMurray” (Globe and Mail, Dec. 2012). CMHC Market Outlook Report, Spring 2013, calls it a “Seller’s market.”
The first phase of The Club Residence will provide 37 architecturally sophisticated condominium suites with options to customize many aspects. This project has experienced unprecedented demand for its unique accommodations, with over seventy percent of the suites secured in phase one. Based on market demand, there are additional two and three bedroom suites added in phase two. Construction has begun.
- 8% annual fixed rate paid quarterly
- 2% per annum end-of-term bonus
- 24 – month term
- Principal amount of your Syndicated Mortgage is fully registered and secured by a charge against the property.
- Cash, RRSP, RESP, TFSA and LIRA eligible
- $25,000 minimum
- Initial offering: $5,600,000
- Estimated returns: 20%
- Investment term: 2 years
- Developer: The Club Residence Developments Inc.
- Financier: Tier1 Transaction Advisory Services Inc.
- Law Firm: Aird & Berlis
- Mortgage Broker: First Commonwealth Mortgage Corporation
For More Information, contact:
Scott Hinsperger | Managing Director
Tel: 905.660.3660 x.224