Factoring rates as low as 1.59%
WHY CHOOSE US FOR YOUR FACTORING NEEDS?
Factoring of Accounts Receivable is one of our main businesses
Available for Canadian and US based companies
- Export funding available for companies that sell to Australia, Europe and the UK
- Receivable Factoring rates as low as 1.59% for 30 days
- Receivable Factoring lines starting at $10,000 & up to $10 million
- No financials – No monthly minimums – No invoice minimums
- No facility fees – No up-front fees – No hidden fees
- Set up account in 3 to 5 working days – 24 hr funding thereafter
Who are our typical customers? Here are some characteristics of our “typical” customer:
- fast growing companies whose past earnings and sales histories will not justify traditional bank loans or revolving lines of credit
- experiencing cash flow shortages due to a slow turnover in accounts receivable
- start-up businesses with no financing base
- companies with seasonal or uneven sales patterns
- companies whose principals may have bad credit and cannot obtain traditional financing
- have lost their line of credit due to covenant violations
- need export receivable financing, credit protection or purchase order financing
Types of businesses and industries we work with:
Client Benefits – Factoring and Purchase Order Financing
Our programs are designed to help businesses increase their cash flow – providing fuel for business growth.
- Grow your business. Our programs will provide you with a financial platform for business growth. You will be better positioned to increase sales while meeting business expenses.
- Fast Payment without collection worries. Invoices from approved customers are usually funded within 48 hours. No more chasing customers for payment.
- Pay your suppliers on time. Both factoring and purchase order financing programs can provide you with funding or guaranties to pay your suppliers – on time. This will increase your standing with them and help you negotiate better terms.
- No more worries about your most important payables. Accelerated cash flow from our factoring program provides you with the funds to cover payroll, rent, taxes and other critical business expenses.
- Better paying customers. Our program has unique data mining and credit tracking features and can provide you with detailed analysis of the credit history and payment habits of your existing customer and your prospects.
Simple Process to Get Started
- A two page application
- An accounts receivable aging report
- A customer list with credit limit request
- Copy of articles of Incorporation or Trade Name filing
- Copies of Purchase orders or rate confirmation agreements
- Copies of sample Invoices to factor
Note: for funding facilities over $250,000 recent financials and accounts payable
aging report will be required. For facilities over $500,000 two years financial
statements, accounts payable aging report and master customer list will be required.