Alliance Financing Group Inc. has developed several distinct sales channels to distribute financing products and services to the small to mid sized business market. Partners in each of these sales channels receive distinct, measurable benefits by partnering with Alliance. Existing sales channels include:
- Vendor Financing Programs – for companies that sell equipment, machinery or other capital assets to end-users.
- B2B Internet Verticals – Internet communities that provide information, goods and services by aggregating offerings of anywhere from 100’s to 1000’s of companies; all targeted toward a specific industry sector.
- B2B Internet Portals – Internet portals that target the needs of the general business community, offering information, goods and services.
- Independent Sales Organizations (ISO’s) – organizations that employ a large sales force, providing similar, yet non-competing products or services to end-user business customers.
- End-user Direct – through traditional and internet based marketing methods.
For more information about the benefits of becoming an Alliance channel partner, visit the Vendor Program area of our website or contact Bernie Shimkovitz at 1-877-660-3660 ext 225, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.