The IntraLoan Consumer Finance Program for Canadian Dealers
The ability to provide your customers with timely financing is crucial to the success of your business. The IntraLoan Consumer Finance Program serves this need by enabling you to deliver an end-to-end financing solution for your customers and their purchases.
The IntraLoan Consumer Finance Program gives you a powerful sales tool to help close customers and maximize business opportunities.
Intra Finance Group an affiliate of Alliance Financing Group Ltd. has designed an easy to use, dealer friendly, consumer financing program for selected Canadian Equipment Dealers and Home-Improvement Contractors.
- We specialize in Dealer originated small ticket consumer financing.
- Most transactions will require a simple on-line credit application.
- Most importantly, our products and processes are designed specifically to help YOU:
- Simple on-line credit application- Requires minimal information
- Flexible financial product (rate, term and promotions)
- Contracts are open may be paid out in full at any time
- Single point of contact for dealers
- Financing covers the cost of product, installation, extended warranties & taxes
Easy Dealer Process:
- Application entered online by dealer
- Credit decisions in seconds
- Consumer loan agreement created online and printed by dealer
- Signed agreement and invoice submitted by fax for funding
- EFT payment to Dealer within 48 hours of receipt of properly executed loan documents
Intra Finance Group will provide the dealer with an easy to use Rate Chart that allows them to calculate loan payments quickly and accurately. Alternatively, dealer can log on to the online system and calculate payments
3 month and 6 month deferral plans are available. If the customer selects one of these plans, then their monthly payments will commence at the end of the deferral period. Intra Finance Group does not charge retroactive interest fees.
Dealer Approval Process
All Dealers must complete a Dealer Application, and be approved by Intra Finance Group.
Program and Credit Guidelines
Our credit philosophy is to finance assets to creditworthy customers at competitive rates. We have set our credit criteria so as to select a borrower with clean credit who will have a sufficient ability to make payments throughout the term of the agreement.
1) Unless otherwise approved by Intra Finance Group, all equipment will be new. The Dealer may sell demo / used equipment if the customer has clearly acknowledged that they are receiving demo /used equipment.
2) Dealer has sold the Products in the ordinary course of its business and free and clear of all liens, claims, taxes, charges and encumbrances of every nature and kind whatsoever other than the Financing Transaction
3) Products have been delivered by the Dealer to the customer in good working order, condition and repair and conform to the standard specifications of the manufacturer or any different specifications agreed to by the Dealer and the customer.
Eligible Equipment and Loan Terms
|Home Improvement **||Power Equipment|
- If the equipment you sell is not listed above, please contact Intra Finance Group for approval.
- Minimum Term is 24 months
- Maximum Term is 60 months (** 120 month maximum)
To apply to become an authorized dealer, you will need to print the Dealer Application, fill it out and return it to us via fax.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, which you can download for free by clicking the icon below.